We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tix4Tongiht Questions

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Tix4Tongiht Questions

Hi,

I have been to Vegas a few times, but have never used Tix4Tonight before.

Have anyone use them to buy discounted show tickets particularly Cirque Du Soleil shows?

Would be great to hear any successful stories.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Edited: 23 November 2012, 04:39
The Beatles - Love - Cirque du Soleil
Performances, Cirque du Soleil Shows
O - Cirque du Soleil
Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil
Mystere by Cirque Du Soleil
Cirque du Soleil Shows, Performances
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

Sorry, I misspell the word "Tix4Tonight"

vancouver
Level Contributor
255 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

hi there,

i believe cirque shows are the least discounted of the tix4tonight tickets, but we still saved close to thirty bucks a pop on our mystere tickets last year... maybe twenty five. i think the discount offered is in direct relation to how many tickets are left for sale that they want to sell off before the show. it's all totally legit... did one of their two for one dinners too. some tickets are forty percent off, but i think you would be very lucky to find a cirque show at that kind of discount.

Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
Level Contributor
6,613 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

Agreed. The only half price show tickets that you "may" find would be for the vegas shows that you likely have never heard of. On Cirque shows I would peg the savings at ten to twenty percent.

Using a tix4tonite to get show tickets does not guarantee a good choice of seat selection versus booking further ahead.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

I doubt if they discount them anymore than they are already discounted on their site. I'd find the best deal on their site and know I was getting the seats I wanted rather than randomly assigned ones.

cirquedusoleil.com/en/…default.aspx

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

I have always had great success with this company. I have never bought a Cirque show from them, but have seen some listed.

I would really look into using a different option if a specific Cirque show is on your must do list.

Some offer online discounts and some do not. Try smartervegas.com and vegas.com. Also, look at the host-hotel's websites to see if they are offering any specials for booking direct.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

Thank you everyone for your suggestion and input. This is very helpful.

The 2 or maybe 3 Cirque that we are looking at are KA, Mystere, Zumanity.

I heard La Reve is good too.

We are staying for 2 nights starting Dec 28th. I wonder if any of those shows are showing.

ireland
Level Contributor
768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

From what I remember, you are usually better booking with smartervegas discounts (20-40% off) and this way you have a chance at better seats. I remember mentslly comparing the 2 prices last time we were there. Also cirque club sometimes have good promotions.

Palm Springs
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

Last March we got tickets to Mystere at "T4T" - the best deal was $93.50 plus $8.95 fee, plus $6.45 service charge. Not really the best deal, right? However, the next day we went to Mirage hotel and got tickets to "Love" HALF-PRICE just because the previous night we saw another CDS show - that was a promotion by CDS itself - I believe, I found it in one of those free booklets that you grab at visitors centers etc. That was the best deal, not T4T.

9. Re: Tix4Tongiht Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 22:16