We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to my Fremont junkies, any1 stay in a suite, aside from GN?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jacksonfactory
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
to my Fremont junkies, any1 stay in a suite, aside from GN?

Hi. I posted recently and asked if there might be a hotel downtown that offers a little luxury. The forum came up with GN which I have looked into. My question is, maybe there has been other ppl to have stayed at some of ther other fremont hotels and were suprised on how decent the suites were at place like Plaza, Main Street, The Gold Spike, The D, Binions, The Vegas Club etc. I know some of the places do have suites. Just hoping to get some feedback about them.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to my Fremont junkies, any1 stay in a suite, aside from GN?

I have stayed in a Mini suite at the Plaza. It wasn't anything special, just a bit bigger than a normal room, but it did have a mini fridge.

I don't think Binions has reopened the hotel?? I know it was closed a few years back.

I'd bet the D has some nice suites now that they have refurbed.

None of the other hotels will compare the the GN though, it's in a class of its own downtown.

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to my Fremont junkies, any1 stay in a suite, aside from GN?

Take a peek at the Four Queens website. Their suites look pretty good; we are thinking of booking one.. TA reviews on the suites are good, also...regular rooms, not so much!

When I checked a couple of days ago you could not book suite online, but they are available by calling the hotel. A couple of other downtown properties reserve suites for high rollers; not available to general public.

3. Re: to my Fremont junkies, any1 stay in a suite, aside from GN?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 08:17