We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys tickets

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
803 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Jersey Boys tickets

Should I buy them now for mid January visit or can I wait til I get there? Discounts better now or later? Thanks.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

discount at vegas.com

approx $22 off per ticket

maybe watch for groupon

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

This is probably the best deal that's currently available.

travelzoo.com/entertainment/…

California Hot...
Level Contributor
792 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

Can I use this topic to ask a question about Jersey Boys.

Can a Diamond player get 2 free tickets to Jersey Boys?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

I would make a new post. Above the Original Posters question box there is an Ask a question icon.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

@TahoeJoe,

In August and I believe September, Jersey Boys was included in the free Diamond tickets but in November they were not. You're best to check at total rewards when you get there. ask them if there are ANY shows that are included that aren't on the list they will give you. In August somebody told me about them which was great because had I not asked at TR they wouldn't have mentioned it.

When we got to the show we were having a nice chat with a little older lady who was an Usher there. She took us aside and upgraded us to 4th row centre. I tipped her $50 as we had the tickets for free anyways. Pays to be nice to the people working there!

Edited: 26 November 2012, 17:55
Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
803 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

I booked Jersey Boys and Rock of Ages today. RoA has a 2 for 1 deal on Venetian website, code CYBER and used BestofVegas for Jersey boys.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

I just tried booking with the cyber code and it didn't work for me. What price tickets did you buy?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

BlueMoon... That code was good for purchases made this past Monday only.

9. Re: Jersey Boys tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 11:15