We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

It seems that each property has a number of differnt room types. I know looking at the Flamingo, they have Fab Delux, Fab Luxury, Go Rooms and such. Is there a way to find out the true differences in these rooms since there is a difference in cost.

Nevada
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

At the Flamingo, a Fab delux is a room with faux hardwood floor, bedroom has been updated, bathroom not updated, view will be of the pool area.

Fab Luxury, same but will have a strip view.

Go Deluxe is a totally updated room, with a mini frig, coffee maker, tv in the mirror of the bathroom, body jets in the shower, auto curtains, the colors are pink and white in the bathroom, and browns and white in the bedroom, a dvd player, flat screen tv.

Go luxury will be the same with a strip view.

If you look at the pictures in the reviews, you can see the difference between the rooms.

I hope this helps. :)

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

Sure, read the descriptions on the property websites.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

There is a website out there with pics from all the type rooms from most hotels. I dont have it to hand but maybe someone else does-i got it from this forum.

D

1700-10

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

So it's an additional $20 a night to see the strip? Guess I could find a better way to spend that $80 and pass on seeing the strip and I know my buddy doesn't care...

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

A good website to look at pictures from different room types is www.oyster.com.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

Most properties charge more for a strip view. It is an amenity many visitors desire and are willing to pay for.

You can choose not to.

Choose your room type once you read the descriptions, calculate your cost and decide if it works for you.

Edited: 04 December 2012, 21:12
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,367 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

"So it's an additional $20 a night to see the strip? Guess I could find a better way to spend that $80 and pass on seeing the strip and I know my buddy doesn't care..."

You sure could. You could afford to stay at a better hotel that charges a resort fee.

8. Re: Where can you find a good breakdown of room differences..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 19:17