We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MAmma Mia

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
497 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
MAmma Mia

Is it any good? My husband doesn't speak English, is it worth for him to go and watch it?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: MAmma Mia

It's a musical and if he doesn't speak English, then I don't think he'll have a good time because he'll have a very hard time understanding the storyline and what's going on. One of the Cirque shows is a good choice as you don't need to speak English to enjoy it because there's no storyline and no singing in it.

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MAmma Mia

i love barcelona !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
497 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MAmma Mia

Thanks Icena, He wantd to see the Cirque anyway so I guess it will be the Cirque.

Hi Choc! Yes, it's a beautiful city, I'm a tourguide here so I really like my city!

Grimsby, UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: MAmma Mia

Mamma Mia is a superb show, the stroy line is funny but will be difficult to understand if your other half can't speak any English, saying that it is entertaining just listening to the Abba songs

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: MAmma Mia

There is a lot of talking in Cirque's ZUMANITY -- so that wouldn't be fun for a non-english speaker.

Mystere would be great for anyone of any language.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: MAmma Mia

I saw Mama Mia on Broadway and LOVED it! The storyline is not that hard to grasp, especially if you can (briefly and quietly, lol) explain it to him. The music is the best part (if you like ABBA) It was very entertaining, I loved the music and the performaces. I say go, you'll love it.....

Minne-snow-ta
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MAmma Mia

I am planning on going to see Mamma Mia with hubby in July.

I found a cool website with all the music on it!

Go to www.mamma-mia.com and click on sounds under show and launch the radio!

I'm listening to it right now!! I read on a previous post that the best prices are directly off the resorts' websites for shows. I checked and it's about $5 less per ticket buying them this way!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: MAmma Mia

I was just in LV and there were half price tickets for Mamma Mia every night but Saturday - you have to take a chance and buy them the same day, but definitely saves some $$. And the half price ticket boot on Fremont opens at 10, which is 2 hours earlier than the rest, and there is never a line.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
497 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: MAmma Mia

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna be there mid-week so it would be grat to get tickets half-price! I didn't know there was a place where they sell them in Fremont Street, I only know the one by the Coke bottle. Do they have the same shows in all the places where they sell at half-price?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: MAmma Mia

The one at the Coke bottle is Tickets2nite. The one at Fremont (at 4 Queens) is the same one that's at Fashion Show Mall, which is Tix4Tonight. I think there may be one across from the Stardust, too, which had a huge line every time I went by it.

I'm assuming they have all the same tickets, but I'm not sure.