We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter buffet or brunch

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
887 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Easter buffet or brunch

After many trips to Vegas, our next trip has us staying over Easter. Wondering what buffets or brunches you all would recommend. We don't want the cheapest, but we also do not want to go overboard like on the Sterling Brunch at Bally's. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,058 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter buffet or brunch

The Jazz Brunch at Wynn's Country Club come to mind.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,196 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter buffet or brunch

Another vote for the Jazz Brunch. Excellent food and service. Very nice view of the golf course and waterfall. Reservations are a must.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,163 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter buffet or brunch

This is one of those rare days that the people who live in Las Vegas go to the better Strip buffets. So the lines are going to be brutal. Because of this you want to go somewhere that accepts reservations.

I agree that the Jazz Brunch is a great choice, but you are looking at $60.

At a slightly lower price point you might contact Verandah (Four Seasons) Tableau (Wynn) or MOzen (Mandarin Oriental) and see if they accept reservations.

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
352 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter buffet or brunch

I just realized I would be there on Easter weekend as well, I was wondering the same thing.

5. Re: Easter buffet or brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2013, 06:16