We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,367 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

I'd stayed at Orleans a number of times, before someone mentioned that they did not have any rooms with connecting doors. I then realized that this was probably true. It is one of the reasons that the rooms are so quiet. And quiet is important to me.

So are there any other hotels that don't have any rooms with connecting doors?

Edited: 17 December 2012, 17:53
Dallas
Level Contributor
20,729 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

Just be sure you ask for connecting rooms.

That way you are pretty sure to not get them !! LOL

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

Hmmm, that is interesting, never made that correlation before. Is it the lack of a connecting door that made your room quiet, or did you just get lucky by having quit hotel neighbors. I mention this as I have stayed at other places with out a connecting door and had some loud neighbor issues.

At any rate, I've stayed at Planet Hollywood and Treasure Island a number of times each, and every time I got connecting rooms.

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

I love it when I don't have a connecting room, as it is almost always quieter.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25,942 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

"Is it the lack of a connecting door that made your room quiet, or did you just get lucky by having quit hotel neighbors."

I had a bachelorette party stay next door to me at the Orleans last year, never heard a thing until I was outside the room in the hallway - and they were giving it all they had in that room. I think it's just solidly built.

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

We've stayed at Harrah's three times, and I don't recall ever having a connecting door. Of course, it could be they do have some, but we've never received one. If it's important, I suppose you could request it at check-in.

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
914 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

Does the Flamingo have connecting rooms? We may get a couple rooms there this summer.....And I know i can call.....lol...but i am sure someone on here knows...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

Yes, the Flamingo has connecting doors, at least the section with Go rooms.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,234 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

Orleans as you mentioned, SouthPoint, Bill's, Gold Coast too. Cosmo also does not.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,224 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

I think most hotels, if not all, have some rooms without connecting doors...MGM, Aria and Wynn to name a few. Depending on the occupancy rate though, it may be hard to get one.

Edited: 18 December 2012, 06:03
10. Re: Hotels WITHOUT Connecting Rooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2013, 05:16