We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oyster bar

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tampa
14 posts
Save Topic
oyster bar

does anyone know where the best oysters are, maybe a (seafood) buffet with all you can eat, and if you know prices that would be great help

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
314 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oyster bar

Sterling Sunday Brunch is supposed to be the best with all kinds of seafood including lobster, but it's like $65. Rio Seafood buffet has them, but everything tastes awful there (it was hard to stomach the one oyster I tried), not a good place if you are looking for quality.

I would also like to know of non-buffet places that have great oysters at reasonable prices?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oyster bar

Oysters at Joes Stone Crab were great-not buffet and not all that cheap either, but fresh and delcious

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oyster bar

The Palace Station has a really good oyster bar.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: oyster bar

I don't know about raw oysters, but both Oyster Bay Seafood (in Desert Passage) and Commander's Palace (also Desert Passage) have great fried oysters. Bonus is CP's 25 cent martini lunch.

LasVegas
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: oyster bar

Palace Station gets my vote and stay away from Village Seafood Buffet at the Rio.

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
314 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oyster bar

Palace Station sounds like the best bet. About how much are oysters and other items there? Is there usually a wait?

ALEXANDRIA
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: oyster bar

I don't remember the price for a dozen. I want to say $9.99, but I'm not sure.

There is sometimes a wait, it can get busy in the evening. But right next to the Oyster Bar is a restaurant where you can order off the Oyster Bar's menu. Most people don't know this (we found out by accident), and I've never seen a wait for the restaurant.

They also have these great seafood pan roasts at the Palace Station.

If you don't have a car, you can catch a shuttle to the PS from the Trop or the Fashion Show Mall every hour or so.