We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orleans room views

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Orleans room views

Any suggestions on what to ask for as far as room location at the Orleans?

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
6,100 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orleans room views

Its well away from the strip. If a view matters, I don't think Orleans is a good choice.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orleans room views

I meant as far as the mountains or the pool etc?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,093 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orleans room views

Orleans has many pool view rooms although I've never stayed in one. Because of the bathroom window I was always concerned about noise.

They also have a pretty nice Strip view on the higher floors. This view we've had from the bathroom many times.

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
6,100 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orleans room views

I've stayed at Orleans and like the place well enough. And had a "strip view" out of the bathroom window. But its almost two miles off the strip. Vegas is surrounded by mountains, none very close. And the pool at Orleans is tiny. The strip view rooms do have a good view of the strip club across Arville, though.

Park Rapids
Level Contributor
291 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orleans room views

Had a room on south side no special view there. Think the east side would be best. I would never stay there on my own though. Was there for work conference. If view is what you want get a room on southwest corner of Flamingo overlooking Belagio. Aalso had great view of strip up high at Treasure Island in southeast corner. Best yet was at Mirage overlooking the Volcano.

6. Re: Orleans room views

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 10:16