We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque show discounted tickets?

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
Cirque show discounted tickets?

Hello and Happy NY. The count down is on for our first trip to Vegas ( 8 weeks to go). I have been trying to decide if and then which show to see. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 girls 7 and 5. LOVE or O are our options for when we are in Vegas, we are ataying at the Mirage.

So my question is....where can I get cheaper tickets and aprox what price would I be expecting to pay and which would be better for the girls ( they do enjoy a bit a Beatles music from playing on the wii) .

We will be there March 14/15

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,754 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
641 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$399.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
Kent
Level Contributor
369 posts
1 review
1. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

Hi sandan77

Happy new year to you.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in the post as I'm also interested of where to get the best cheap tickets for the Cirque shows are.

Think we are probably going for O as that looked most appealing after watching clips of them.

We fly in about 10 weeks.

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
2. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

That's fine, this gets it's bumped up :) I did see smartervegas list a few things but I have heard there is places selling tickets at discounted prices for the day of the show. I guess we will be there in about 10 weeks too, it's 8 weeks until we land in the US :)

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
23,122 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

There are discounts at smartervegas for both Love & O as well as other CDS shows.

smartervegas.com/shows/…ticketsdiscounts.aspx

smartervegas.com/shows/…ticketsdiscounts.aspx

You might get tickets on the day of the show at the tix4tonite booths on the strip but there is no guarantee of availability or price.

Personally I would buy in advance if it's a show you really want to see to avoid disappointment.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
4. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

I would buy in advance, I have been to vegas many times and from Tix 4-tonight the chance of a ticket let alone 4 for a show as good as Love or O is slim to none.

They have mostly shows that do not sell out like Legends in concert.Better to buy before hand always especially if you can get a discounted ticket on sites such as smartervegas.com.

BTW" have seen Love twice , very good show , better to not buy the expensive tickets as you see more from being farther back, plus in part of the show the first section of seat gets covered for part of the show, i won't say anymore not to give any anything the show offers.

Edited: 01 January 2013, 12:25
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
92 reviews
5. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

You might want to also consider mystere, when I was there kids loved it.

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
90 reviews
6. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

I would haveliked to see Mystere but it's not on the thru and fri night we are there :(

Looks like we will be using the smartervegas links thanks

St Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
558 posts
53 reviews
7. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

You may also want to check the Cirque website. Last summer they had better prices than the SmarterVegas deals.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com

Enjoy your show!!

Edited: 01 January 2013, 22:51
8. Re: Cirque show discounted tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 22:17