We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Service options...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest
Level Contributor
977 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Room Service options...

Hey all! We will be arriving in Las Vegas on January 15th at the Monte Carlo for two nights then staying two nights downtown. I was wondering how do hotels do room service options upon arrival? I would like for there to be a chilled bottle of sweet champagne or something in the room upon us arriving. Also I am not familiary with the Monte Carlo's options in this regard. Anybody have experience doing this?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,905 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Service options...

It's generally not room service that you contact for this. Contact the concierge and he/she will arrange it.

Problem being with room assignments (and or delayed flights, or other unforeseen events) they will usually not have it in the room on arrival but should be able to arrange to have it delivered shortly after you check in.

Start here:

Concierge@montecarlo.com

Edited: 02 January 2013, 21:08
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,927 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Service options...

Las Vegas Hotels do not pre-assign the rooms, unless you are staying in an unusual suite. So they can't have something waiting for you when you arrive.

If you make advance arrangements, they can have it sent up to your room as soon as you check in.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Service options...

From what I understand there is a liquor store in the baggage claim area at the airport. I plan on purchasing a bottle or two there to save myself $100 for gambling money.

Midwest
Level Contributor
977 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Service options...

Interesting and thanks for the responses...I have stayed at a Hyatt before in another city that did have the stuff in the room waiting. Which is why I asked it like that.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,175 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room Service options...

Yes but that Hyatt probably had a couple hundred rooms at the most, versus almost 3,000 rooms at the Monte Carlo.

6. Re: Room Service options...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 00:15