We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love Mirage Seating

MN
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Love Mirage Seating

Can you sit too close to the stage to take it all in?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love Mirage Seating

Yes! I have been 3 times and the best seats we had were ones in the upper half. You will miss a lot by sitting close to the floor. Higher and farther away is better. The theater is not that big so being in the top half is still a great seat! This is truly one of those times when the cheaper seats are actually the better seat.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,529 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Love Mirage Seating

I've seen the show from the third row of section 104 and the back of section 209. Any of the 100 level seats are just too close. The 200 level is dramatically better.

The best seats in the house are toward the back of section 200, which is the focal point of the show, even though it is in the round. 209 is good, as well, but it is directly opposite section 200.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Love Mirage Seating

We sat in the highest section, furthest away from the stage and the seats were perfect! There is one part of the show that is really cool and you will totally miss it if you aren't in one of the upper sections. I won't tell you about it because I don't want to ruin it for you.

Edited: 04 January 2013, 05:16
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Love Mirage Seating

We sat in section 203 row N, very good seats

BigTX
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Love Mirage Seating

Yes. Sit up high!! We've been twice!!

London
Level Contributor
142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Love Mirage Seating

Saw Love last year and followed the advice for high seats, wasn't dissapointed, you see more and can there cheaper.

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Love Mirage Seating

I was worried about sitting in "cheap" seats, but we sat in Section 201 Row O and thought it was perfect.

middletown,ohio
Level Contributor
632 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Love Mirage Seating

We are booked and have Section 200 Row O seats 8 -9 hope these are good.

Toronto
Level Contributor
689 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Love Mirage Seating

Our cheap seats were upgraded as the ushers were seating people. Our section was moved right up front. We were in the 2nd row - can't remember exactly the section. We did feel it was too close. The up side is the details you are able to see. Very Cool!! We wouldn't have had that experience.

We saw Mystere from two vantage points - middle of theatre - section 200, I believe. The 2nd time we saw it from a side view but very close to the stage.

Each gave us a different experience. If we were to see a show once (and most people do) we would prefer a higher view.

10. Re: Love Mirage Seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 03:15