We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most direct route to Bellagio from LAS?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto ON
Level Contributor
671 posts
Save Topic
Most direct route to Bellagio from LAS?

I have Google mapped it and I am getting Swenson to East Flamingo, is this the best way or is it better to use Harmon?

TIA

Boston
Level Contributor
24,438 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most direct route to Bellagio from LAS?

Swenson to East Flamingo, cross over the strip and your there. About $18

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most direct route to Bellagio from LAS?

When we stay in the Bellagio/City Center area we always just say "Aria via Swenson" for example.

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
671 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Most direct route to Bellagio from LAS?

Last time we stayed at Aria that is exactly what we said and the cab driver dropped us off at the side entrance and not at the front. However, the doorman gave him sh*t for doing it.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,555 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Most direct route to Bellagio from LAS?

Bellagio's front driveway is somewhere between Flamingo and Harmon. If you take Swenson to Flamingo (or Swenson to Harmon to Paradise to Flamingo), you have to make a left turn from Flamingo onto the Strip and then deal with the Strip traffic from Flamingo to the driveway.

If you take Harmon to the Strip, you get to make a right turn onto the Strip, but then you have to make a left turn across the Strip into the driveway.

Which is better depends on time of day, day of week, and traffic.

I normally take Flamingo and turn left onto the Strip. Two turn lanes, with a left turn signal. On the evening of Dec 30, it took me 20 minutes to get from the corner of Flamingo and the Strip to the Bellagio driveway, due to insane traffic on the Strip.

5. Re: Most direct route to Bellagio from LAS?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 04:16