We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellhop Bellman - How does it work?

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Bellhop Bellman - How does it work?

Hi All,

Forgive me for a stupid question but as most hotels in Las Vegas can have a long queue at check in then how does it work?

If they take my bags how to do they manage to find their way to my room assuming I obviously don't know my room number on arrival in a taxi.

Mentioned in this post
Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,641 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,129 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
916 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bellhop Bellman - How does it work?

bertie, of course I wasn't suggesting that each and every hotel in the world operates a bell desk system. My point was that the way it operates is the same irrespective of location, assuming the hotel is large enough to offer the service.

12. Re: Bellhop Bellman - How does it work?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 06:16