We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo regular room vs. mini suite

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flamingo regular room vs. mini suite

Hi all -

Just wondering - I'm getting married at Flamingo in August, and can add the mini suite to my package for $125 / night. The weeknight rate is $80 for the regular room. Is it worth the extra per night, or should I just go with the regular room and just do the minisuite on the wedding night, as one night comes with the package?

Any help would be appreciated - I've never seen the mini-suites.

Thanks!!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,110 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
jbj
midwest
Level Contributor
436 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo regular room vs. mini suite

I would be sure to ask for a description of their mini-suite--if it is the same room we had with a complimentary upgrade, you have a little living area and an arched opening to the bedroom and that was about it. There is no TV in the bedroom (shouldn't be a problem on a honeymoon). As I said, we did not pay extra for it--I think I would save the money for something else.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo regular room vs. mini suite

Thanks for the advice - I called and the only difference is room size - about 150 sq feet. I think I'll save my money and maybe they'll be nice enough to upgrade me. If not, no big loss.