We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 19th-23rd

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Bloomfield...
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
Save Topic
May 19th-23rd

This is a Sunday to Thursday trip for my 21st birthday. I'd really like to keep the price under 1000 for plane tickets and hotel. I originally wanted to spend much more, but there is more traveling involved that is family related so that's realistically more of a priority.

Question: which hotels would you still put into this category for a 21st birthday of a female who is traveling with 26 year old male. If I want to keep it under 1000 should I cut a day or two off or would this still be approachable? I'm looking for hotels that are MGM and up on desireable scale.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,121 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May 19th-23rd

How much are your flights running? Or are you booking a package deal?

May is a popular time, but you should be able to get MGM, Mirage, TI, Planet Hollywood, Monte Carlo, Flamingo in that price range. With some diligence you might be able to find offers for better properties.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: May 19th-23rd

TI nor Planet Hollywood are MGM. If you don't have MGM's Mlife card, I would sign up for one, also go on they're sites and sign up on they're guest books, you are traveling on days that are normally less expensive, unless there's some big convention and such going on

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,121 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May 19th-23rd

She didn't say it had to be an MGM property, just on the MGM scale of desirability.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: May 19th-23rd

oops my bad, I should have read more carefully.

5. Re: May 19th-23rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 05:17