We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

Oak Park, IL
Level Contributor
520 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

Somebody somewhere floated the idea of a Trip Advisor Memorial Day "MEET" in Vegas. I'll throw out a suggestion; how about Sunday, May 28@2:00 pm at the Monte Carlo Brew Pub?

Seems that a lot of people like the place, that would give Sunday arrivals a fair chance to catch their breath and it would not cut into anybody's Dinner or Breakfast plans.

(recording): "This is just a suggestion"... if anybody has any better/different ideas sing out. Just think it would be fun to put faces with fonts.

Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

Unfortunately I am a Sunday departure. At that time, I will be way out over the Pacific Ocean en route to Hawai'i and a much needed rest, no doubt, after the craziness that is Las Vegas ! :)

Planning on bringing my best walking shoes to Vegas...

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

I will be at Rio for this weekend. Maybe see you there(Sunday, May 28@2:00 pm at the Monte Carlo Brew Pub). Did you ever get your table at Pure? I was told it is $1500 bucks when I checked with my host. Trying out a cabana at Rio that weekend. I will see how it works out. Good Luck

chicago
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

emeralds,

WOW you need rest after going to Vegas?

I go to vegas to get rest from Chicago every day life.

Must mean that chicago is really really crazy

hahaha

Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

gregdove, I've never been to Vegas before so I have to pack everything into 5 days :))

Oak Park, IL
Level Contributor
520 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

Vegas -- Alas ... my last name is not TRUMP, or HILTON, or Rockafeller so it looks like Pure will pass me by for Saturday (they told me the same thing and I could not get the requisite "yes" votes from anybody else (wonder why? LOL)

We are now thinking about Voodoo Lounge on SUNDAY ....

Thanks for responding on the Monte Carlo, if there is sufficient interest maybe we can make this happen.

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

If you go to www.riovegasnights.com I believe you can print out passes to the clubs at Rio like Voodoo. You can print them and then decide if you use them. The view from Voodoo Lounge is great and we always have a good time there.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

Vegas -- Thanks for the tip. If we do Voodoo would you care to join? I think we are definite for there (1 bottle minimum and starts at 225) and you would certainly be welcome.

Our countdown is about to begin I guess :)

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

WhiteSoxGal and tdc1305

Thank you for the invite. Sounds fun. Staying at Rio and I have a Diamond pass so going to Voodoo should be no problem. Lets see if we can meet for a drink. What day are you planning to go and about what time?

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

WhiteSoxGal and tdc1305

Thank you for the invite. Sounds fun. Staying at Rio and I have a Diamond pass so going to Voodoo should be no problem. Lets see if we can meet for a drink. What day are you planning to go and about what time?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Let's get ORGANIZED (Memorial Weekend)

We are going to Voodoo on Sunday the 28th, with at least one other couple. May do "I-Bar" (also Rio) or some other place on Saturday; after we try the CC Steakhouse.