We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

Hello, I am just in the starting phase of planning our wedding in Vegas. Very small group of people (under 10). We were thinking the drive thru, someone also suggestion the wedding wagon. Both an option for us! I would luv to hear other peoples ideas. Thanks!

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

We used Little Chapel of the Flowers - can highly recommend!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

Have you tried theknot.com? There is a Las Vegas wedding forum there.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,680 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

I'm looking at our next ceremony being in a gazebo under the stars---again. We were very pleased with this ceremony 10 years ago at Chapel of the Flowers.

North east england
Level Contributor
694 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

I can also recommend The chapel of Flowers, we used them May 2012, there was only the 2 of us. They handled everything brilliantly and professionally, from taking us to get our licence, the actual day, and then viewing the photo's. I can highly recommend this chapel.

Also look into a company called "Glamsquad" if you are looking to get your hair and make-up done - they come to you hotel room.

Scotland
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

We used Viva Las Vegas Weddings, and did the Elvis themed wedding. We booked online and paid $100 deposit. It was so much fun, as my husband hired an Elvis costume from them.

Bath UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

Lisa T. We used The Little White Wedding Chapel in 2008 to renew our vows (20 yrs) in 2008. had a drive thro ceremony, limo picked us and guests up from hotel, fun drive thro as we renewed our vows through the sun roof then toured the strip in the limo. easy to plan via internet from UK, even had it posted on internet for 30 days so those that could not make it were able to enjoy it too. So pleased that we are going back this sept to renew again (25 yrs) and all 4 bridesmaids from 1988 will be there. Good luck with your plans.

7. Re: Ideas for a small wedding in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 07:17