We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adult shows

louisville
6 posts
Save Topic
adult shows

Taking my wife to vegas this march. We wanted to catch a few shows. Is there a good adult show?

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
273 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adult shows

X Burlesque is the only one I have seen. It was descent and price was pretty good. also was a small venue.

Mentioned in this post
X Burlesque
X Burlesque
457 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adult shows

We have seen Fantasy, Peepshow, Absinthe and Bite. I would reccomed all, putting Bite last. It is kinda cheesy.

Oh yeah, we saw Zumanity and did not like it.

Mentioned in this post
Absinthe
Absinthe
4,001 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Zumanity - Cirque du Soleil
Zumanity - Cirque du...
4,757 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,612 posts
6,179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: adult shows

We liked both Absinthe and Zumanity.

Between the 2,

Absinthe is good if your wife is ok with some raunchy jokes - i.e. the off color jokes that some females find funny after a drink or two....

We enjoyed it.

Zumanity - This slightly naughty Cirque du Soleil show is fun...and we both enjoyed it. its a good show for anyone who loves someone else - whether straight or LGBT. There is a lot going on - and as such, you will not see it all , but what you see you will enjoy. They also upgrade your seats if there is availability for free.

Peepshow is fun - but I put it below these other 2.....

When we saw Absinthe, we went to Bobby flay's Mesa Grill for dinner before the show so it was a fun night out and a place to have those couple of drinks prior to the show (just mentioning in case you want to make it a major fun night out.)

Mentioned in this post
Absinthe
Absinthe
4,001 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Zumanity - Cirque du...
4,757 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Le Cirque
Le Cirque
1,779 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace
Mesa Grill at Caesars...
3,437 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
840 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: adult shows

Hi,

Fantasy - This is our top choice, both my husband and I thought it was great. Half way through the show there is a comedian that was quite funny. The show is modern and hip.

X-Burlesque - Also enjoyed this one. It's hip and there is a comedian that comes out half way through the show.

Jubilee - old school but very entertaining

HSC

Mentioned in this post
X Burlesque
X Burlesque
457 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Jubilee!
Jubilee!
992 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
867 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: adult shows

What are you looking for? Adult humor, nudity?

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: adult shows

Zumanity and Absinthe are our favorite adult shows. If you want more humor as part of the show i recommend Absinthe but we enjoyed both. Only a little nudity in Absinthe, plenty of topless in Zumanity

Mentioned in this post
Zumanity - Cirque du...
4,757 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Absinthe
Absinthe
4,001 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: adult shows

Fantasy, closly followed by X.Burlesque.

Absinteh is an adult show only because of the swearing.

If you want boobies then choose one of the top two.

Cant comment on Zumanity cause I aint seen it.

Mentioned in this post
X Burlesque
X Burlesque
457 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Zumanity - Cirque du...
4,757 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: adult shows

I wouldn't recommend Fantasy if your looking for a topless show. Or a show with "All your fantasies played out", unless you only have 1 fantasy. LOL.

Of the entire 1 hour'ish show there is maybe 5-10 minutes where the girls are topless. The show is really good, but for the most part expect to see the dancers with their tops on, and the 2 main parts of the show are a very good singer (Who doesn't remove any clothing, and sings alone on stage about 20 minutes of the hour). And a male comedian who also doesn't remove anything. He takes up the other 20 minutes. He was quite funny though.

The show does start off great though, with a bedroom sequence where topless women are on a bed, and other topless women come out of smoke from the middle of no where. They all end up in quite suggestive poses on the bed, then... the fantasy's are over, and the non fantasy part of the show starts. There is a small part where they have a girl pole dancing, but it only lasts a few minutes, and she doesn't have much talent if you have ever gone to a topless bar and seen what others can do on a pole. But still pretty decent.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: adult shows

We've seen 11 CDS shows- HUGE fans. BUT, the worst of them is Zumanity. It's not funny or sexy. IMO

Mentioned in this post
Zumanity - Cirque du...
4,757 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
194 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: adult shows

Crazy Girls, then X Burlesque then fantasy and then Zumanity in that order. Hav enot seen peepshow yet but Crazy Girls s awesome!!!!

Mentioned in this post
X Burlesque
X Burlesque
457 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Zumanity - Cirque du...
4,757 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV