We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant.com coupons for Commander's Palace and Tremezzo's

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant.com coupons for Commander's Palace and Tremezzo's

I recently purchased coupons for Commander's Palace and Tremezzo's at the Aladdin hotel. I did not read all of the fine prints and therefore missed the portion of the coupon for CP that said for dinner only. I was looking forward to using it for the martini lunch special. So what I would like to know is what are the price ranges for these restaurants for dinner?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant.com coupons for Commander's Palace and Tremezzo's

You can access the menus for these restaurants on Restaurant.com; you can go to www.commanderspalace.com and check ou the menu.

I think the dinner entrees at CP range $20-$30; haven't used my GC at Tremezzo yet so I don't know.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant.com coupons for Commander's Palace and Tremezzo's

You can access the menus for these restaurants on Restaurant.com; you can go to www.commanderspalace.com and check ou the menu.

I think the dinner entrees at CP range $20-$30; haven't used my GC at Tremezzo yet so I don't know.

chicago
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant.com coupons for Commander's Palace and Tremezzo's

Thanks! I checked it out and they seemed reasonable. I had previously read some posters stating that dinner was pricey.