We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

With one week to go, I've already watched.......

Schenectady, New...
Level Contributor
574 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
With one week to go, I've already watched.......

.....about 10 episodes’ of the original series Las Vegas. Nothing makes me think more of Vegas than watching that show. They have so many of the sights and sounds of LV and the strip in every episode. There are only 1 or 2 characters I disliked on the show, the others (Sam, Delrina, Ed, Mike and Danny) I find entertaining. I'll watch season 5 on the plane out. Then after we come back, I won’t watch them for 6 months…..ha. Movies....love 21.

So what (if any) shows do you enjoy watching before you depart for LV?

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
2,669 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: With one week to go, I've already watched.......

Vegas Vacation, Oceans 11 or Oceans 13.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
366 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: With one week to go, I've already watched.......

I hate myself for starting to watch Sin City Rules few weeks ago. It's basically like Real Housewives shows, 5 women who are in the show and so catty with each other. One of them is a world series poker player, her first name is Jen, forgot her last name.

Anyway the show is so catty and lots of bickering, but they always show places on the strip, downtown, Firefly, and even Red rock resort. Love the Vegas places on that show.

I always watch The Hangover before the Vegas trip.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: With one week to go, I've already watched.......

Vegas Strip on Tru Tv....lol!

Pacific NW
Level Contributor
166 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: With one week to go, I've already watched.......

Watched The Cooler for the first time when I found it flipping through channels the other week.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: With one week to go, I've already watched.......

Original oceans 11 and updated version as well. The latter made we want to stay and play the Bellagio so badly and I did and still do.

"I am, Lyman Zerga"

But my favorite guy from the old flick was Duke Santos (Cesar Romero). Wish the Riv was still that place!

Edited: 30 January 2013, 01:16
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,166 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: With one week to go, I've already watched.......

Oceans 11.

17. Re: With one week to go, I've already watched.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 05:17