We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morning activities-solo

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittston PA
Level Contributor
54 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Morning activities-solo

My wife will be staying with me at the Mirage while I attend a medical conference in mid March. She will have mornings and early afternoon to herself. Any suggestions for solo activities for 3 or 4 days?

los angeles
Level Contributor
832 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morning activities-solo

My suggestion would be that she just start walking down the Strip. There are plenty of things to do and see. What about a spa day, or, if the weather's nice, laying out by the pool. I loved the Mob Museum and Neon Museum, don't know if you'll have a car, but the Springs Preserve is pretty interesting too.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,220 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Morning activities-solo

Spa, pool, cocktail at the bar, shop, eat. Oh and Gamble, play a bit, try your luck

San Diego
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Morning activities-solo

What does your wife like to do?

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Morning activities-solo

Just about anything she wants. What are her interests? Gambling, nice lunches, spa, shopping, golf, tennis, yoga, sightseeing, hiking, museums, art galleries.

No way to make specific suggestions until we know her tastes, dislikes, budget and if if she wants to stay close to the Mirage.

Buffalo NY
Level Contributor
222 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Morning activities-solo

What to do in Vegas when you wake up??? Tough 1!! (-:

Tulare, California...
Level Contributor
386 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Morning activities-solo

lunch at the spearmint rhino is always a good time :)

England
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Morning activities-solo

Morning at the pool or a spa. Shopping. Big bus tour around Vegas. Walk around the hotels. Drink at chandlier bar at cosmos. Slots. Gambling lesson. Morning trip to Hoover dam. Aqaurium at mandalay. Cinema. A nice brunch. Titanic exhibition. Bodies exhibition. Madam tusauds. Go up eiffel tower. Photography morning. Probably tons I've missed.

Pittston PA
Level Contributor
54 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Morning activities-solo

Thanks for all the replies. She likes history/nostalgic sites, Natural interest (hoover dam sounds good) Garden tours, anything haunted. Tours which give a good overview, shows, Loves the spa. Not so much into the pool, gambling (though we will do a little at night). Maybe a little shopping. Hope this helps

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Morning activities-solo

Slots...lol

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,697 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply