We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Total Rewards on line games

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Total Rewards on line games

Does anyone play these games on line through Facebook and if so have you received total rewards point and comps?

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Total Rewards on line games

I do the social rewards to earn TR credits. I am up to $180 in TR credits right now.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Total Rewards on line games

Okay, I just can't figure out the social rewards thing. Can you explain it to me. I've the MyVegas thing that I spend about 15 minutes a day on. Total Rewards Facebook is a complete joke. I refuse to buy tokens and run through my daily allowance lickety split when I do even activate the app, but am intrigued about the social rewards. I signed up for them but didn't quite grasp the concept.

3. Re: Total Rewards on line games

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 06:18