We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy hour in Vegas

TEXAS
Level Contributor
41 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Happy hour in Vegas

I need suggestions on happy hours in Vegas on the strip or downtown. I would like weekday as well as weekend suggestions. I like something a little more upscale. Has anyone been to VBar in the Venetian? I do like the Mix but its the only place I've been for happy hour. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Special Offer
Las Vegas Night Tour of the Strip by...
138 reviews
from US$39.99*
US$43.04
Las Vegas Club Crawl
10 reviews
from US$39.99*
Las Vegas Strip Ultra Limousine Tour
20 reviews
from US$199.99*
Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
273 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

the Sporting House in NYNY, never been there but they advertise $4apps and cocktails starting at 4pm.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,295 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

Chart House at the Golden Nugget in Downtown has happy hour M-F in the bar with food and drink specials. We love having a glass or two of wine ( martinis , cocktails and beer also are discounted) and their appetizer specials and often make it a light evening meal while we look at the gorgeous aquarium

chart-house.com/menus_pdf/…100

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
479 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

www.vegasmadeeasy.com/nightlife/happy-hours

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
377 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

Someone else posted this link a couple of weeks ago (can't remember who, sorry!), and I found it helpful: …eater.com/archives/2013/01/24/the-updated-u…

Decatur, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

This link seems to be helpful

www.lasvegashappyhour.net

Palo Alto, CA
Level Contributor
106 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

American Fish at Aria has a great happy hour for a more "upscale" food and beverage place.

Todd English Pub has a Happy hour on beer and wine, but I can't remember what type of appetizers were on the happy hour menu. The food is great and the portions are big enough to share.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

First Food & Bar

Greenville, SC
Level Contributor
341 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

Has anyone been to Stack in the Mirage lately?

Does it still have a happy hour?

BC
Level Contributor
460 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

I use an app on my phone that tracks Happy Hours in lots of cities, including Vegas. It's from Go Time.

Chicago
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Happy hour in Vegas

Brand Steakhouse at Monte Carlo has a killer happy hour with half price appetizers. The Hot Rocks are Killer! Especially at half off!