We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

We usually just enjoy winging it on our last night. Kind of a soaking-it-all-in before we leave thing. No plans, just whatever hits our fancy.

For this trip, I can get Zarkana tickets for free, but they are only available for our last night and we are on the fence about the show anyway.

Would you give up your last night routine for a show you are on the fence about, or would you do it just because it's free?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

Drunk gambling.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

Isn't the show only about an hour and a half? How would this consume your whole last night?

Canada
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

I would definitely give up 90 minutes of my last night to go see Zarkana as long as the tickets are for the early show. I wouldn't want to go to the late show because that would cut into my last night's gambling routine (lol).

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

I always go to a show on my last night so I have something exciting to do. No sobbing into my pillow because I'm leaving Vegas :-)

And free is even better!

Yellowknife, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

It usually depend on whether I am up or down. If I am up, I gamble conservatively to lock up a win. If I am down, I gamble to go big or go broke trying!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

It is only about an hour and a half, but it starts at 7:30, which is prime evening time for us.

We are from the Eastern time zone, so this is like 10:30 to us, plus we have to take the early Sunday flight out.

The reviews on this website are very mixed and I don't want to feel like I wasted my time on our last night.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

The last night holds no more significance than any other.

Dining, shows, gambling, visiting family & friends can all be done no matter the day.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

@semaj550 - that's about how I gamble too. If I am down, I may as well fininsh it off :)

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

Cost is never the deciding factor on something like a show. Go see it if you want, or don't. It's only a show, .

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How do you spend your last night in Vegas?

Honestly, if we have an early flight the next day, we usually don't even sleep that night, but I get the feeling that you are not that type, so I guess my opinion should be ignored.