We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
402 posts
Save Topic
Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

I see no reviews have been published yet here on TripAdvisor for the new Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace. It's been open for a week-- has anyone heard anything?

We're considering it for an April long weekend, but right now it's pricing a little higher than even Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental, so I'd like to be sure it's worth it before making a reservation.

Level Contributor
281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

No.... but little over a week until I check in! So excited.

Edited: 11 February 2013, 23:30
Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,478 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

www.vegaschatter.com/tag/Caesars%20Palace

All I've seen so far.

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

Not exactly, but this feature on VegasChatter ought to give you a little insider preview. FWIW it looks very cool, but not really for me. I did read the rooms are relatively small (350 sq ft)

http://www.vegaschatter.com/tag/Nobu%20Hotel

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
402 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

Thanks for the links-- I had not yet seen these reviews.

I especially appreciated the side by side comparison of the publicity photos with the "Reality" photos taken last week. What a disappointing contrast!

Given what little I've seen there, I'm not impressed. The rooms are indeed small, the views are uninspiring and the decor is bland. I think we'll stick with Mandarin Oriental or try the newly refurbished Four Seasons and just visit Nobu for dinner.

Thanks again.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,233 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

After reading that review, Id definitely stick w/ 4Seasons or Mandarin...

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,694 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

they are 350sq ft as they are the original rooms from the 1966 opening.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,478 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

For all that's going on at Nobu, I've never seen anything that would have suggested it would ever be in the class of FS or MO. It's supposed to be a more intimate experience but no one ever suggested five star.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
402 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

Check the website. It's definitely being marketed as a five star hotel; its standard rates put it in line with Four Seasons; and the interior design and decor certainly reference elements of Mandarin Oriental.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

We have not stayed at the hotel but we had dinner at the new Nobu in Cesers ...Service was excellent , food was good but extremely expensive . The decor was beautiful but the thing that bothered us was we were seated next to a "hooker" and her "John" and they practically had sex at the table. The management should have asked them to less affectionate in public as a courtesy to the other people dining but did nothing ....I know it's Vegas but seriously ! We stayed at the Trump and the price was fantastic , mountain views were great, decor was beautiful , great room service , spa , quiet , elegant , great value , great location. I will never stay anywhere else in Vegas again .

aurora, co
Level Contributor
4,655 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any Nobu Hotel Reviews Yet?

There was an article in USA Today and they did mention the small size of the rooms might be a problem. Most premium rooms are larger. Surprised they didn't combine two rooms to make one, but maybe this wasn't an option.