We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool openings

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
490 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pool openings

Anyone know if any of the hotels have their pool areas open by the end of March/start of April (Easter weekend)? I know weather wise it won't be warm enough for swimming but on a sunny, calm day it would be nice to sit out if possible. We're looking at the Palazzo at this point but any feedback on other pools welcome.

Tewksbury...
Level Contributor
387 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool openings

Most roperties should have at least 1 pool open by then. they usually come to life by mid March. weather depending of course.

Level Contributor
808 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool openings

I know Encore is opening march 16th

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,433 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool openings

Like Smoothcat said. ALL have at least one open. Places like Ballys that have only one, may still be closed but you can use Paris'. Etc. But the good ones, with lazy rivers, music, drink service, not yet.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool openings

I'm pretty sure I got an email that Caesar's pools are opening March 1st.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool openings

We are staying at the Tropicana and the Cosmo in a couple of weeks time and both hotels have emailed me back to say that they're opening pools first week of March.

bigkev999
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pool openings

Went couple years ago and pools were open by mid march and weather was good enough but scene was not too busy. Im going 1-5april and hoping that the aira will be open

7. Re: Pool openings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 05:17