We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mature Couple

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Mature Couple

We are slightly over 50, love great music and dancing. Is there any club that would be more suited to us. We are going March 01st to March 08th.

*I apologize as I posted this is wrong forum orginally*

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
841 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mature Couple

What kind of music?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mature Couple

Well love the 70s, classic rock, some 80s. We will hit the duelling piano bar, but we are looking for a more club atmosphere that would be more appropriate to our age...than 21 year olds.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mature Couple

Sorry, but none of the clubs are going to be playing songs from 70's and 80's. For that you're going to have to go to a lounge. Carnivale Court at Harrah's might be a good choice. Where will you be staying?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mature Couple

That sounds good, as we are staying in the condos right behind Harrah's. Thanks for the info.

Lafayette, Indiana
Level Contributor
436 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mature Couple

You might like the Indigo Lounge at Ballys or the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mature Couple

My husband and I are slightly over 50 as well. Per what ImADealer said, Carnival Court is a blast with our kind of music. The Indigo Lounge at Bally's is a good bet as well. Here is a website I look at before we leave to see who and what is playing where. See:

www.lvol.com/events/free-las-vegas-shows.html

Edited: 16 February 2013, 22:17
Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,634 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mature Couple

Yup, check out the Indigo Lounge at Ballys. Im over 60 and enjoy the music they play generally. have fun

Minnesota
Level Contributor
305 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mature Couple

We will also be visiting from March 1 - 8 and are not youngsters but will likely be the "immature couple" at Carnival Court sometime during that period of time! Check it out, it is supposed to reopen on March 1st - it's always a good time.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
170 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mature Couple

We are mid 50's and enjoyed Carnival Court at least for a while. Also many 50's at Toby Keith I love this Bar in Harrah's, we just happened upon it on the way to the monorail. Fun live band that played a mix of rock and country. Piano bar at Harrah's and NYNY engage lively crowds also.

Level Contributor
1,392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mature Couple

Might want to check out Mizuya Lounge at Mandalay Bay on a Thursday or Friday. There is a cover band called Phoenix that is just what you're looking for. You can check their website for for dates and a sampling of what they play.