We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas Booked so excited!

Bemidji, Minnesota
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Topic
Vegas Booked so excited!

Got our vegas trip booked april 1-5 very excited we still need to book a room undecided where to stay excited to be showing vegas to our friends who have never been there!

new york
Level Contributor
775 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas Booked so excited!

have a great time; nothing like showing Vegas Virgins around town.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas Booked so excited!

love vegas in april, our 1st trip ever was also april fools day.

hope you find a room/place you like.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
409 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas Booked so excited!

Have a great time. It is so much fun to show new people how over the top and exciting a trip to Las Vegas can be!

Bemidji, Minnesota
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas Booked so excited!

Ok we chose Bally's for the location and great price about $35 night (keep in mind we just need a clean place to sleep and shower as long as my bed and bathroom are clean im happy more money for eating and gambling) , we have never stayed there please tell me I made the right choice!

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
409 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas Booked so excited!

You can't beat the price and location. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
576 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas Booked so excited!

Won't be too long to wait, have a great trip.

7. Re: Vegas Booked so excited!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 06:16