We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

What a week it was. Arrived at midnight on the 10th and taxied to Wynn where I met up with Deb501. for 2 nights before moving to Flamingo for another 5 nights.

!st stop Monday morning was to Circus Circus to pick up our voucher for steak dinner ( never got around to using it). Walked over to a vp machine and bingo, it dealt me 4 Aces with a kicker. What a great start.

Then down to NY NY to pick up our voucher for 9Fine Irishmen and Carrot Top tickets.Back to Harrah's for some gambling and to meet more new friends before heading over for dinner at NY NY.

We had a nice dinner with a friend and then off to see Carrot Top. He was hilarious.

More gambling at Harrah's and Flamingo with a stop at The Quad to see how it was. It should be nice when they complete it. At least you can now enter the Quad right beside Carnival Court.

Tuesday I think was mostly gambling with lots more vp wins.

Wednesday was Buffet lunch at Bellagio which was very good and then Jersey Boys nite and meeting new friends before and after the show. I can't remember much in order but we spent quite a bit of time meeting friends at Harrah's at Bob's Bar but my biggest wins were at the PartyTime Bar. .

Thursday was mostly at Harrah's and Flamingo for gambling and chatting with many friends.Did some Let It Ride but lost but it was fun anyway.

I think Friday was Stage Door day. It is was crowded but full of fun and lots of friends.

And now for the reason for this trip. A birthday party like no other I have ever been to. About 80 of my closest friends gathered at Kahunnaville to celebrate in a big way. It was epic.It was a party I will never forget.

After the party it was off to Grand Luxe for my favourite BLT and then back to Harrah's for a gamble. Tonite I could do no wrong. Aces with a kicker, 2's and 3's with a kicker, 4's with no kicker and finally one really nice looking Royal.

Sunday was fly home day on the red-eye. Did quite a bit of gambling and got a lot more good stuff from the vp machines.

I can't wait to get back hopefully the end of August or early Sept.

To all of you going soon. Good Luck. Thanks for reading . :-)

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Nice brief TR, Kitty. I'm still shocked that I found you and Deb so fast on Tuesday! Sorry our plans did not mesh, but I was glad to at least say "hi" a few times. See you in Niagara Falls one of these days!

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,603 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had some good luck. Some of it sounds like a blurr in a good way!

Lake Jackson, Texas
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Hey, sweet Kitty! So good to see you, and get that long-lost hug! I am so glad you got to end your trip on some wins at V/P. Can't wait until we get together again....until then......

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Thanks Mailgirl. At least we got to spend some great time together. Any time you want to come to Niagara Falls just let me know. :-)

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Yes Teejay it was a long awaited hug. Hope we get to see you and Mr Teejay again soon. :-)

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Bllomview lol. Some was a blurr as this trip had lots more plans that usual.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Hey Kitty...good to see you again. I still don't like Cotton Candy! LOL

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
447 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Hi Kitty! I'm so happy to hear that you won! And in a big way! Gambling was brutal for us this trip. But the party memories will last forever!

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Great seeing you. No wins for me this trip. Glad you did good.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mostly highs, just one Low. My TR

Great TR, you fitted in so much and had some great wins. Did you have any cocktail fun?!