We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beatles Love

Az
Level Contributor
241 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Beatles Love

Please tell me these are good seats, section 305, row AA. Just booked for family of six in April, thought front row of balcony would be good. From what I have read I think they should be good, but if anyone has sat it that area, would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beatles Love

I don't remember what section, but we were in the balcony first row. Those were good seats--able to see everything high and low. And there are a lot of high things to see!

If you can find it, there is a documentary out there called, "All Together Now" which details how the show came together.

You can also download the specially remixed Beatles "Love" songs off the internet. Remixed by Sir George Martin and his son, Giles.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beatles Love

We sat in the lower area, but I think 1st row of balcony would be excellent. There were a lot of things that we had to kind of strain to see because they were at eye level. Sitting higher up, you should have a full view. The show is in the round, so the section makes no diff in view.

Enjoy the show!! I thought it was amazing!!

Az
Level Contributor
241 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beatles Love

Thank you both for the info! Very excited to see the show!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beatles Love

I've seen the show. Truthfully there are no bad seats in that theater. With a round stage it's easy to see it all. You'll love it.

Goldsboro, North...
Level Contributor
644 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beatles Love

We'll be there on Sunday...first time. Looking forward to it.

Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
416 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beatles Love

I have seen the show two times and absolutely loved it. The first time I sat up in the 300 level in the last row and I was able to see fine. The second time I sat in the middle lower section and those seats are good too.

7. Re: Beatles Love

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 05:16