We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baseball,las Vegas 51's

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
baseball,las Vegas 51's

Staying downtown on one night of our holiday,going to a Fri night game at cashman field, any idea of taxi cost,oneway ,return ,thanks

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

Cab should be around $10 from Fremont Street. I've no idea how easy or otherwise it is to get a cab at the ballpark once the game is over.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

Thanks for the information,much appreciate any ideas for return to downtown after game.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

Write down the phone number of the cab company that brings you, then call them after the game and they'll send another cab to pick you up.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

Thanks,not sure our mobile phone's work in USA,need to look into it may buy a pay as you go phone in Vegas. Cheers.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

In the past, there has been a small taxi line near the main entrance/exit behind home plate. I have never had to call for one.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
520 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

Is it Holly Maidson bobbel head night again?

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

Thanks for taxi line information at the game .

Don't get the last post,no idea what your on about,is it supposed to be funny you dick!

Redmond, OR
Level Contributor
55 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

Are the 51s games any fun? Do they Vegas it up a little bit or is it ordinary minor league baseball?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,746 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

There is a dedicated phone direct to the taxi dispatcher right outside of the stadium. I have never used it, but I have seen it.

10. Re: baseball,las Vegas 51's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 06:15