We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Absinthe Tickets

Nebraska
Level Contributor
116 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Absinthe Tickets

Has anyone used Best of Vegas to order tickets? Right now they are the best price I can find @ $81.40 ea (including fees) for the March 15th 8PM show. I am hoping that smartervegas.com continues the current offer they have going through March ~ but any other suggestions on discount tickets for this show would be greatly appreciated.

16 days until our arrival ~ I'm thinking about nothing else at this point & time!

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Absinthe Tickets

only thing I can suggest is there always seems to be a guy handing out coupons near the main entrance to CP.

how much a discount?

loved the show but saw it on a n offer for free tickets so honestly dont know what they actually cost. but worth seeing

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Absinthe Tickets

Try this link:

absinthevegas.com/discountoffers/codeABS20.h…

There is also a trailer for the show on this link.

Have a great time :)

Chicago
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Absinthe Tickets

ABS20 Code is not cheaper.

I just priced out BestofVegas at $82.15 after fees.

I just priced out TravelVegas at $82.45 after fees.

http://www.travelvegas.com/shows/absinthe/

The difference is that BestofVegas the tickets are through them. The TravelVegas deal goes direct through ticketmaster. The 30c is irrelevant if you have a preference. Ticketmaster or BOV.

I wasn't able to find any lower rates than those.

This show is awesome! Have a fun time!

Weston, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Absinthe Tickets

I used that SB 20 code and got them for around $80 each. Saw it Sunday night. Was hilarious!

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
166 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Absinthe Tickets

FWIW, it looks like tickets to Absinthe are often available through Tix 4 Tonight. I am not sure how discounted they are (but would be curious to know.)

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Absinthe Tickets

I got tickets through tix 4 tonight about 2 weeks ago.

The price was right around $150, but I do not remember the exact amount.

They only have reserved seating now, so I suggest buying them before you leave to avoid rubbernecking behind a bunch of tall people in front of you.

I have seen it twice. Most of it is good, but not all of it. Overall I would rate it 8.5 out of 10.

Enjoy!!!

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
199 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Absinthe Tickets

We got the coupon from the guy standing out front. $20 off each ticket. We paid for the basic tickets but were asked to move down to the second row to fill it in but really not a bad seat in the house. Awesome, awesome show! We still laugh about it!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
116 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Absinthe Tickets

Thanks everybody ~ we'll probably buy them when we get to town ~ hoping that we find the $20 off coupon guy! We've tried many times to make "plans" prior to arrival and most times it just doesn't work out! Really hoping we get to this show though!

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Absinthe Tickets

We showed the SmarterVegas promo at the ticket window and they gave us the discount (plus, no ticketmaster fees!).

I think we pulled muscles from laughing so hard. It is on the short list of shows I would see twice.

Donaghadee, United...
Level Contributor
636 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Absinthe Tickets

We got ours for the next night at Tix for Tonight and they were $140 for the two. We were in the first raised row so no issues with visability, and we could have had nearer front but didn't want that :-)