We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

Graz, Austria
Level Contributor
567 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

Hi,

I'm sure that I've read on a recent trip report that the myVEGAS reward for Rhumbar at Mirage is actually for a $24 credit at Rhumbar, rather than the 2 free well drinks or beers that it's advertised as.

Could anyone that has redeemed the myVEGAS Rhumbar reward please confirm whether this is correct or not?

Many Thanks,

europe-chick

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,639 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,125 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
916 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

I redeemed in January. The vouchers I got specifically mentioned that they were for well drinks/beers.

Edited: 03 March 2013, 13:08
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
547 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

I redeemed mine back in Nov and I think they weren't really prepared for my vegas vouchers. I had to come back when a manager was at the Mlife desk. Then when they did it was for a $24 credit and the bartendars had no idea what it was. But they phoned the desk and got it figured out. We paid the difference. Bit I think the more people come with vouchers the more on bored they get

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
811 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

Used A month ago. Rhumbar was an after thought add on to use up LPs. Really enjoyed it. The coupon stated good for two well drinks. I almost did not use it due to that. (Heck, I can get a rum and coke playing slots.) Well, the voucher actually had a value on it of $24 which we could use for anything, just pay the diff if over. We did not plan but our bill was 24 on the nose. (plus tip). Will do again. Was fun chillin' outside with great drinks!

Donaghadee, United...
Level Contributor
646 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

I used last week, no probs, waitress explained that it was for two $12 drinks but you could choose what you want and pay the diff as previous poster says. Their mojitas are $14 so we went for them. Nice atmosphere sitting out in the sun and the cocktails were good.

Graz, Austria
Level Contributor
567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

Thanks for your replies and the information everyone.

europe-chick

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

we redeemed for 4 drinks. 2 from the frozen bar which were ok, 2 from the bar and got 2 specialty cocktails. the cocktails were 12 each and very good, we enjoyed them.

Menifee CA
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

We redeemed ours on Sunday with no problem. The bartender said they were good for 2 beers, 2 glasses of wine or 2 well drinks or we could pay the difference on specialty cocktails. We went for 2 Meyers and cokes which were fab and sat outside to enjoy the sights. I'll use it again on our next trip.

canada
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

We had 2 vouchers, one for me and one for hubby. Both said 2 well drinks, value $24. No problems redeeming and the mirage was one of the best mlife desks to deal.

First time sat inside and we just ordered crown coke and a vodka cran . Bartender brought our drinks and said we could use the whole value so suggested we get another single in a go cup. Got a vodka cran to go and he got a nice tip!

Second time with hubby we each ordered a 12$ drink off the menu, no charge but service was also great and she got a nice tip.

Enjoy!

Edited: 07 March 2013, 02:41
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

Looks like they removed Rhumbar from myvegas.

10. Re: Anyone redeemed for Rhumbar at Mirage on myVEGAS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 06:16