We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Tickets

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ladner, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Discount Tickets

I want to buy VIP tickets for Vegas the Show (March 28) using Smartervegas.com's discount. The theatre's website will not give me the seat numbers till after I pay for the tickets. I tried phoning the box office and they have the same policy. Should I go through the website and take my chances for good seats?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,035 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Tickets

Consider it your first gamble of the trip. It is not a crazy-popular show so I think you are safe and will end up with great seats.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Tickets

The V theatres are very small. If you were to sit in the very back it wouldn't make any difference. Last time we went to a show in one of these theatres (there is more than one) we sat in the 3rd row. Which was in the middle because there were only 5 rows in the mains section.

ohio
Level Contributor
399 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount Tickets

We saw this show and the theatre is very small. You should have no problem unless the person in front of you is tall. We liked the show.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount Tickets

We saw this show last March and really enjoyed it. The theater is very nice but small, so there's really no need to get expensive tickets.

5. Re: Discount Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 06:16