We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strip club for my wife and I?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Strip club for my wife and I?

We'll be in Las Vegas near the end of April. My wife wants us to go to a strip club -- it'd be her first time to one.

We welcome your suggestions!

London
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

Crazy Horse 3 is pretty laid back and the dancers aren't too push. Always seems to be some couples when I 've been there

Olathe KS
Level Contributor
897 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

Interesting.....

I can tell you that some strip-clubs (or Gentlemen's Club's as they are mostly known by now) do not allow female customers. Not sure if there are any like this in Vegas, but I would make sure you call before hand to make sure.

austin
Level Contributor
343 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

Any strip club in Vegas that wants to stay open will allow women in. In other countries they say they do not allow women, because I was told they do now want an angry wife coming in. However even in Mexico if she goes with you it is fine. As far as Vegas goes they are all for anyone spending money. You will likely see many women watching when you go. The last time I went I had a table of nothing but girls next to me.

I would suggest if your wife is into that she would also like you taking her to Twin Peaks which just opened up and not only is the food actually good, the women are beautiful, but most importantly they treat you very well. So it will get her in a good mood before going to the club.

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

I've never heard that a strip club doesn't allow women. Every single strip club I've been to (in the US and overseas) has always had a few females in the audience.

I've only been to the Rhino in Vegas. The girls are pretty pushy, but you just give them a firm, "No" and they're on their way lickety-split.

Call from your hotel and tell them you want to come and they'll send a limo to pick you up and you won't have to pay the steep cover charges. Not to mention a free ride over there. If you take a cab, you'll have to pay the cover charges since a majority of that money goes right to the cabbie.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

Thanks undathesea!

Kitchener Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

Never ever been to a strip club/gentelemens club that did not allow women. I have been to some with over 100 dancers.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

Vegas strips clubs don't allow SINGLE women. Every woman who wants to come in needs a man to accompany her. 1:1 ratio

Why? If not prostitutes would swarm these places and offer to do things the dancers can't offer to do in the main room or the place would get closed down. Sometimes a pimp will try to bring in a few ladies but again, 1:1 ration.

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

I've been to soooo many Vegas strip clubs with my husband and friends! It's sooooo much fun!! I think Sapphires is my favorite. Good luck!!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,416 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

http://www.vegas.com/nightlife/stripclubs/

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Strip club for my wife and I?

Yes diceman I did look at that link before.. thanks...

I always vet choices through TA --- I have always gotten the best guidance here.