We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does this happen to you??

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Does this happen to you??

Twice a year we go to Vegas...would love to go more but DH says we should go other places as well.

I knew 2 weeks ago we were going for Easter week 6 nights and OMG I am stuck to the FORUM...I keep refreshing, if I am gone for any amount of time...thinking I am going to miss something...I really do drive myself crazy but at the same time love reading what everyone else is talking about....I will keep doing this until the morning we leave, flights are booked, hotel is reserved but yet....can't stay away from the LVforum...SO DOES THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does this happen to you??

We are planning on getting married in Vegas at the end of April. We booked our trip about 2 weeks ago, and every day since booking I always hop over here to check out what's new on the LV forum. I have already gotten such wonderful advice, and reading everyone else's opinions really gets me excited. I will probably be checking it daily until we leave as well. And, of course, I can't wait to return and give my trip report to everyone. I'm just hoping I'll be able to remember most of it. ;)

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does this happen to you??

Yup! And I don't leave until December 22nd.

Rockford, ILlinois...
Level Contributor
297 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does this happen to you??

I'm not going until September for our wedding and I have been thoroughly scoping this forum for at least 2 months now! LOL BUT.. I've learned soooo much from here! The first and only time I've been there was 2 years ago. My mom took my 2 sisters and I there and footed the bill. There was NO preplanning, and we just winged it the whole time. OMG I can't imagine how much she spent! Breakfast at the buffet every morning in the NYNY, dinner wherever we were at the time; I'm almost POSITIVE we got taken advantage of by the taxi driver.... Missed the Bellagio fountains, Mirage Volcano, Carnival Court... eesh! With coming here I've gotten VERY cheap hotel room, will try for an upgrade for our room, found cheap eats, match plays, coupons and the list goes on! I'm sure I'll be here until the day we leave! LOL

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does this happen to you??

Ditto. Don't go till August but I come thru here 5-6 times a day.

Alberta
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Does this happen to you??

Now I am LOL as I couldn't wait to see who has posted...its amazing how a person gets so hooked on Vegas...I think I get more excited the older I get and the more we go....cause in Vegas i still feel 39! The lights, the action, the characters on the streets, the drinks, the DING DING DING...how fat my wallet is each morning I start out..."this is the day, I'm going to be a big winner" I just keep dreamin'

Ottumwa, Iowa
Level Contributor
55 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does this happen to you??

I'm glued to the TA app on my phone...literally!

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does this happen to you??

I just went in January and I still keep coming back on here....I dont know which is the bigger addiction....this forum or Vegas itself lol

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
887 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does this happen to you??

YEP. Every trip, I am on here nearly every night for up to about two months before the trip. We are going over Easter too. Arrive March 27 and stay until April 2. Have fun. Feel like I won't miss a beat if I am on the forum for some good tips and recommendations.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
811 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does this happen to you??

*Standing up* my name is Jeanie and I am a Las Vegas Forum Trip Advisorholic

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
887 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Does this happen to you??

Holy Crap. More STL people. congratulations on your wedding plans.