We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

Just wondering....was looking for a place to play darts and hang out with some family that I haven't seen in a while and is coming in for my wedding.

The gift cert on rest.com piqued my interest.

Va Beach, Virginia
Level Contributor
563 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

I'd like to know the answer too. It's on my list of places to try and maybe hang out for awhile.

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

Going to Rio this weekend will try and report back. Have seen it before but I have not gone it. Outfits on the servers are great!!!!

Detroit
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

We have a restaurant.com cert for this place, which we intend to use when we go to Vegas in June (oh my god, it's right around the corner). Will report on this place in my trip report when we come back. The on line menu looks good and the prices seem reasonable.

kansas
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

Really fun place. I actually had my wedding party- all 65 of them hang out there one night and we had a blast. Will be there in 24 hours!!!! Can't wait!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

I thought it was lame...It's a poor excuse for a pub. They don't even have Guiness on tap! It could also be that they were blastin country music which goes with a pub about as well as rap music does in a country/western place. The one plus are the cute girls working there wearing short kilts...But with all the other choices in Las Vegas, this place is way down the list for me...

Alaska
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

nine fine irishmen pub in NY NY is a pretty cool, laid back pub-style place. 2 floors and a balcony, irish pub theme. not sure if they have darts, though.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

I believe the Tilted Kilt probably played country/western music during the rodeo. Were you there in December, tomvegas?

I haven't been there myself. When I tried to go for lunch I found it wasn't open for the day yet.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

Oh yeah.. you are right bigvegasfan. I think we had this conversation before...I was there during the Rodeo and the town was overrun with Brooks and Dunn lookalikes...But still, even without the country music i wasn't impressed. But mreneew, check it out for yourself. It may work for you...

ohio
Level Contributor
322 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

Tilted Kilt was nothing special. More like a T.G.I.Fridays. Food was not as good. It is less expensive than alot of other places, but NOT a place that I would go out of my way to see!

10. Re: Anyone been to Tilted Kilt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 04:16