We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette night help - no clubbing!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bachelorette night help - no clubbing!

Hoping you guys can help me with this, as you have so many times already.

Would like some suggestions on where to go, have some drinks with the girls, hang out, move on and repeat. I am 34 and not at all into clubbing. Like places with good music but not so loud you can't hear yourself think. Someone mentioned HOB and Fontana at Bellagio in previous posts. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks!

NJ
Level Contributor
146 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette night help - no clubbing!

I can't imagine a Bachelorette nite in Vegas without clubbing...but we shall try none-the-less.....

I remember years ago I went to the Voodod Lounge (Rio) and had a great time. It truly is more like a lounge...little tables, band playing jazz, and we could have a nice conversation....so maybe this is a little more your speed!

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette night help - no clubbing!

Try La Scena at the Venetian

www.venetian.com/attractions/la_scena.cfm

3. Re: Bachelorette night help - no clubbing!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 06:26