We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyVegas on the decline?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newnan, Georgia
Level Contributor
334 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
MyVegas on the decline?

There are less and less available rewards being taken away on MyVegas such as Bar at Times Square and other good ones. Are they going to come back with anything good or should we just cash in on what they have listed now?

AZ
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

That is the question, huh? Not much reason to keep playing unless they add some of those F&B credits back in. I guess time will tell.

Markham, Ontario...
Level Contributor
366 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

Or you could be like me and have Facebook lock you out of your account for two weeks for supposedly having a "fake name". I'm still waiting for my apology..... and for them to reactivate my account.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

When i emailed them about using the 2 buffet passes as a solo diner they told me that they were introducing more food rewards over the next 3 weeks more aimed at single travellers, as well as that i could only get a pass good for 2 people not 2 visits.

Not sure how much i believe them, having said that my second MyVegas vacation is coming up and free is free right. Hard to complain.

Toronto
Level Contributor
205 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

I am also suspecting that this game will continue to decline. I would say another few months to a year and they will probably do away with all the good stuff. As you can see they started introducing rewards that are

25% off a room. I am guessing that while it was intended as a marketing strategy to get foot in the door, people have not resoponded in the way they were hoping. People are just milking it for all the freebees and are not spending any extra time or money in the properties like they were hoping.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
402 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

All of these questions about MyVegas should be asked on the relevant Facebook forums and not here on TripAdvisor.

6. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 March 2013, 14:56
Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

Im not sure about post #5, you gotta move with the times CJ.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
402 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

"You gotta move with the times"?

That doesn't make sense. I just think that people who have questions about or problems with a Facebook game should ask their questions or vent their frustrations on a Facebook forum where they will be of interest to likeminded individuals.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
581 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

I'm glad people post on TripAdvisor about MyVegas.

I would never have heard about it otherwise and I have some great rewards to use on my April trip!

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: MyVegas on the decline?

Just because you are not ''likeminded'' plenty more are CJ. I think its very relevant to today's Las Vegas.