We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show suggestions for teens

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Comanche, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Show suggestions for teens

We are coming out in August ( taking our daughter and a friend to see ONE DIRECTION at Mandalay Bay.......we will be there for five nights, so we are choosing other shows as well.

Daughter and her friend are 15, son and his friend are 20.

We all are going to Nathan Burton, me and the boys are seeing Penn And Teller, Fantasy, and Anthony Cools.

For my wife ang girls would you recommend Donny and Marie?

We are NOT fans of the Cirque shows (we always fall asleep)

Any other suggestions?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,282 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Show suggestions for teens

"For my wife ang girls would you recommend Donny and Marie? " - Whilst D & M is a good show I'm not sure it will appeal to 2 x 15 yr old teens who are fans on One Direction.

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Show suggestions for teens

Carrot Top. Everyone loves Carrot Top.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Show suggestions for teens

I would never suggest D & M. That does not mean it might not be perfect. We have no idea what your kids like.

This is easy. Your teens get on the Internet, look at the web pages and YouTube videos of shows they are considering. They decide for themselves which shows to attend.

toronto
Level Contributor
787 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Show suggestions for teens

gotta agree with carrot top......

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
872 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Show suggestions for teens

My kids aren't big fans of Cirque shows either. I took my teens and their friends to see Jabbawackeez last year at Monte Carlo, and they loved it. If your teens are into ABDC and hip hop, they'll love Jabbawackeez. I also find it entertaining. I'm taking my teens and my niece to see Terry Fator at the Mirage next week, I heard that is also a great show that kids will enjoy as well.

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Show suggestions for teens

I would second Terry Fator - good for everyone.

Sorry you don't lie Cirque productions - "O" is fantastic.

I don't know if the teens would enjoy this, but if you like Elvis music, there's a free show at Harrahs - "Big Elvis". This guy is huge - must weight over 500 lbs. but he sings as close to Elvis as you can get. It's an aftenoon show.

Comanche, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Show suggestions for teens

Thanks for the suggestions.....I really wanted to take the boys to Carrot Top, but they balked. I don't think they realize how funny he is. I've seen him twice,

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Show suggestions for teens

Carrot Top is 18 and over so girls unlikely to get in. The boys will probably enjoy it

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,474 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Show suggestions for teens

Carrot Top has a no minors policy so that's probably a moot point. If the Jabawockeez show is running, that's one that everyone should enjoy. Mac King is an easy one. And even though it may seem cheesy, Legends in Concert is a good show and impressed me when I was young and thought I was too sophisticated for it.

Maine
Level Contributor
888 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Show suggestions for teens

Blue Man Group