Hello, I am taking my daughter and her 3 friends (12) to Las Vegas for the Justin Bieber Concert June 26-29th. I am a single father and I am looking for some advice on places to stay and things for us to do.
Some of my interests:
1) A nice pool that would be both interesting for me and them ie.: Not a kiddie pool but not one that will be filled with drunk partygoers.
2) A large room or suite that would house us all comfortably at a reasonable price.
3) A location near the MGM or at least 2 locations: One for the first two days we will be there and one for the final night, which is the night of the concert.
4) A hotel with a decent bar or nightclub that I can slip away to for a few hours whilst the girls watch a movie in the room.
5) A day trip to explore some nature. Maybe a hike or some sightseeing.
Thanks you so much for your thoughts.
P.S. If your one of those people that likes to judge others because it gives you a platform to exhibit your high moral standards and how much better you are, save your fingers. I have read many scathing reviews of parents who go to Vegas with kids and have the audacity to want to enjoy themselves a little. I don't care to about your opinion of my parenting abilities.