We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to Book Flamingo

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
When to Book Flamingo

When is a Good time to book and save the most if Staying at the Flamingo in July? Would I be best to book now or will I get a Better Deal closer to the time.

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to Book Flamingo

Book right away.

You can always cancel and re-book.

I once booked the Flamingo four months out, then canceled three times when the price dropped.

Markham, Ontario...
Level Contributor
366 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to Book Flamingo

Of course if you book now make sure you book directly with the Flamingo. There will be no cancellation fees if you find a better rate. I know travellers from Australia often book through a third party and sometimes fees can apply if you want to cancel or make a change.

Edited: 31 March 2013, 09:33
Rockford, ILlinois...
Level Contributor
297 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When to Book Flamingo

Go to smartervegas.com and get a code from there for the hotel. I booked my room for September in February (mainly to avoid the resort fee). Using the code there I got a FAB room for 41.00 a night, or you could get a GO room for 70.00ish a night. Lke the previous posters said, if you book directly through the hotel you can always cancel and rebook if a better deal comes up.

Schönenberg-Kübelber...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When to Book Flamingo

As others have stated book now if you see rates you like on the Flamingo website. Don't book 3rd party. I believe the Flamingo has an either 24 or 48 hour cancellation policy. So you have time to watch the rates. July is typically a slower month in Vegas due to the heat and school is out for the kids so parents are busy. You should be able to get good rates now and check weekly, if not daily on the site to see if they change.

I am staying at the Flamingo in July also. I am flying in from Germany and I got my rooms 6 weeks ago via the Total Rewards site.

5. Re: When to Book Flamingo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2014, 05:16