We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Executive Suite at MGM

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Executive Suite at MGM

Is it worth it to upgrade to an Executive Suite at MGM for $30 more. I am currently in a Grand Queen. Do any of the Executive Suites face the strip? I have stayed at MGM several times and always seem to get a nice view of the airpoirt?

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,871 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Executive Suite at MGM

The Executive King Suite we had faced south. Unfortunately, it was on the forth floor, level with the roof. The view was of the AC units. Not down, straight out.

But they are very nice, big rooms.

MGM's not a good place to stay if view matters. TI and Mirage have some of the best views. Stay at one of those and get a south facing room for a great view.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Executive Suite at MGM

I believe almost all the executive suites are on the lower floors and offer little to no view. I had the same view as Wheatie - a/c units and a corner of the Tropicana. The room however was very nice, big with a sectional, 2 huge windows, wet bar, walk in closet, nice bathroom. And the elevator ride was always short!

3. Re: Executive Suite at MGM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 06:15