We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

omaha
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Topic
which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

Going to vegas next weekend for my bach. party. I have VIP service (Limo and hosted entrance friday to body english and sat. to rain)but need to know if I made the right choice. Friday night body english we get open bar foe 2 hrs, Sat night Rain or tryst? Which club for sunday night????

I really could use your advise. What a bout pure? Should I do body english for a few hours friday night then do pure? I don't have VIP entrance to pure but really want to go. Should I wait and hit pure sunday night. Please let me know which clubs I should hit.

I have 13 of my girlfriends and I want to make sure we have a blast.

Thank you.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

Hi Meliss!

So glad to have found you in this forum...I too am planning my sisters stagette and am totally LOST! We are planning on going to Vegas oct 1-5 because it is cheapier during the week but as for doing anything there....eek! We thought that we would desitnate one night for her 'stagette' just because not everybody likes to go clubbin ect. We only have about six of us girls so PLEASE tell me how your weekend goes and if you could direct me to who to call and book thru that would be awesome!!!

Cheers!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

hey....by the way which hotel are you guys staying at???

omaha
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

We are staying at the flamingo. Any thoughts on what to do?

omaha
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

I am using Jack he is great. Tell him Melissa sent you. He set up VIP limo, club pass the line entrance and alcohol in the limo. He was very inexpensive. I willl report back after I return.

Jack Kalmanson

Event Coordinator

Last Call Enterprises

Las Vegas, Nevada

Phone: (702) 596-2850

Fax: (702) 898-5278

jack@lastcallenterprises.com

www.lastcallenterprises.com

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

Wait and hit pure sunday night. Don't bother getting there late on Friday or Saturday because you'll probably be waiting an eternity.

My girlfriend tells me Body English is really nice. Never been to Tryst, but Jet (@ Mirage) and Tangerine (@ Treasure Island) are good spots too.

NW Ga
Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

meliss,

What is inexpensive?

omaha
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

Well we have 12 girls and it is 90.00 each for 2 nights including limo and vip entrance. With open bar friday night. 2 clubs.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

Thank you so much for the input! I look forward to hearing how your trip was! Hope y'all have a blast!!! :)

9. Re: which club for 13 girls to hit??? Please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 19:17