We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel dilema

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel dilema

Hello

We are going to Vegas for our honeymoon and have booked Bellagio for 9 nights for a total of $1952. ($199 plus tax per night)

We overspent on the wedding so are looking to get value for money on the honeymoon. I notice that the rates for 9 nights in Flamingo, is $1384,TI is $1407 and Monte Carlo is $1045.

Wound you say in comparison Bellagio is still better value for money, considering we are used to nice hotels, and want a nice sunny pool.

Any advice is appreciated.

X

Los Angeles, Ca
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel dilema

Call them and tell them you want a free upgrade to a Bellagio Suite

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel dilema

If you book using code D149DM and are going during the summer you will get some nights~(sun-thurs) for $149 plus a free upgrade to a lakeview room

North East, England
Level Contributor
649 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel dilema

all the others are great hotels, but the belligio is the best by all accounts. you could of coarse stay at bellagio for 5 nights and try somewhere else for 4 nights, never done that myself but loads of people on here do that. we are thinking about staying at bellgio and then a nice downtown hotel aswell.

or even......... do vegas for 5 nights then another city (san fran, la etc) for the rest. have a great time and good luck!

NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel dilema

Stick with Bellagio. It will be a wonderful place to stay for your Honeymoon. 199 is a great rate. Sign-up on there website list

and maybe you will get a deal. Try the codes already mentioned.

Seattle
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel dilema

I tried the 149 code and called them to make sure the reservation went through. The said the room was not a lakeview room.

I think somebody got their facts mixed up somewhere on that. We are still taking the 149 rate though.

Cumbernauld, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel dilema

I've got a lakeview room on the 149 code...........I even double-checked on the online reservation checker.

Seattle
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel dilema

I didn't know about the online checker--just did that and it says that I have a partial lakeview room.

I guess that's why the person on the phone said I didn't have a "lakeview room."

Is that the deal other people are getting, or should I call and have them give me the full meal deal view?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel dilema

My mom used the code, and I believe I have a copy of the promo email still, I will check. But it clearly stated that it was $149/night with a free upgrade to lakeview.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel dilema

Checked by phone and they told me lakeview room.I also asked how much to stay in the room for the extra 6 nights.The lady said seeing as how I was staying for 10 nights and travelling from Ireland to celebrate our 25th anniversary (I only told the concierge this when I was booking restaurants,shows ,spa,etc,and not the reservation desk),that I would be pleasantly suprised at my accomodation as this was not a particularly busy time of the year and we are arriving the day after Labour day

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel dilema

If I had a choice I'd definately go for Bellagio since it is your honeymoon. I stayed at the Flamingo and although it was a fine, clean place to stay, for a honeymoon I'd do Bellagio.