We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KA or Mystere

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
262 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
KA or Mystere

Heading to Vegas this weekend for Cheer Competition. Although we won't have a load of extra time wish to see a show on Either Sat or Sun evening. I will be with 14 year old daughter. Neither of us has seen a Cirque show before. Which show would suit us better Ka or Mystere?? Also will be shopping for 8th Grade graduation dress (was thinking Miracle Mile) but would love suggestions. Staying at the Cosmopolitan (on Marriott points and wanted strip location).

Boston
Level Contributor
24,419 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KA or Mystere

I would suggest Mystere.

Do you have transportation to shop off strip?

If not try

Forum shops.

Fashion Show Mall.

Many of the hotels have stores also.

Chicago
Level Contributor
221 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KA or Mystere

Mystere! Loved Ka but Mystere is so magical.

Portland
Level Contributor
477 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: KA or Mystere

We took our kids to Mystere and they loved it. Daughter was 14 at the time.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KA or Mystere

Mystere for sure. Check the TI web site for a discount.

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: KA or Mystere

Another Vote for Mystere . Action all over the place and seat in back, side where ever all seem to have good views of the action going all around you. Mystere is ( IMO) more action and dazzle than detailed story to follow.

dallas tx
Level Contributor
376 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: KA or Mystere

Mystere is quaint, KA a spectacle.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: KA or Mystere

For a boy, KA. For a girl who into Cheer, I would probably agree that Mystere is better. I did not enjoy Mystere, but I suffer whenever I have to go watch my granddaughter's cheer competitions.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: KA or Mystere

KA is MY personal fav of the 11 Cirque shows seen. But, for a 1st show- MYSTERE is the choice for sure. Just a better example of classic Cirque. just be prepared for Cirque-mania; a deep need to see another show within the next 3 months!!

San Diego
Level Contributor
5,044 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: KA or Mystere

Easy one.

Mystere- similar to the cirque shows you have seen on tv.

Ka- more intense story line and mature subject matter like war fighting. It reminded me of a real life version of the movie avatar.

UK
Level Contributor
219 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: KA or Mystere

I'd have to say Ka, this was my first cirque show and it started my love for all cirque shows. We've seen it twice now and would go again. Seen Mystere once and once was enough even though it was a great show.

Ka has a story to it, which some people may prefer. Mystere has a large man dressed a baby who cries...a lot!

Both are fantastic and I think you will enjoy both.

Best to check out the shop directory on both Forum shops and Miracle Mile, see which one has the most shops that you want to check out. Just past MB is town square, that's a nice shopping area.