We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyVegas!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kattygirl
Level Contributor
407 posts
Save Topic
MyVegas!

Hi All...I was wondering if you could answer my question about MyVegas rewards? I had enough points to redeem one of the High Teas at Bellalgio so I have not many points right now,my mom-in-law needs 8500 more for hers.I do see these come on a lot when they run out my question is if there is no teas at that time can she cash her points in for free play or food, something like that?Thanks

vegas
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MyVegas!

when you see a reward you like grab it as it may be gone the next day you cant use your chips for free play but maybe a drink or something

kansas city
Level Contributor
548 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MyVegas!

If my trip is in August when should I start redeeming?

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
776 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MyVegas!

I read that the rewards are only valid for 90 days after redemption. Click on a reward and it tells you the rules...

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MyVegas!

You can start redeeming 90 days or less, before you go. Note the times on the Reward Info.

I arrive on 2 September - until 10 September so I am starting to redeem so that my 90 day period falls within that time frame.

kattygirl
Level Contributor
407 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: MyVegas!

Thank You!

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MyVegas!

Nixchick, you should not be redeeming now. If you redeem today (4/9) your reward will expire on July 9th. You would want to start redeeming around the 10th of June so your rewards are still good for your trip.

Hotels and shows can be purchased further out. For example you could purchase a show or hotel reward today and as long as you call to book if before July 9 and they have availability, it would be valid for September.

perth
Level Contributor
381 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MyVegas!

Hi just wondering if you can redeem the same reward twice, to get 2 Lunch Buffets at the Bellagio and use them together

Thanks for any info

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: MyVegas!

How Long does it Take to earn say a Buffet or show...I currently have 2000. Think I can get one of those before my June 11th trip?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: MyVegas!

You can't redeem two of the same reward on one account (unless it specifically states you can, I'm aware of only one reward - cocktails at Octane - that you can have two of) So if you're travelling with someone who wants the same reward as you, get them playing too!

A buffet by June is definitely realistic. I redeemed for all the rewards for my upcoming trip around two weeks ago and was down to a couple of thousand loyalty points. I'm already back up to 21k without too much effort. I play a few hours a day at the weekend and a little in the week. Like the official MyVegas page on - they often post bonus chip links and sometimes bonus loyalty points too. Join the MyVegasFriends page too for lots of game tips. Even if you don't play every day, load the game for your free daily spin - sometimes you'll get lucky and win loyalty points.

Finally, once you're in the 90 day window, aim to claim the rewards you want as soon as you possibly can. There's no guarantee they'll continue to be available at the same price long term. If you change your mind later, it's easy to claim a refund

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: MyVegas!

As far as the earning enough for a buffet by June, heck yeah! This is an average to look at. By collecting from your strip multiple times per day, spinning your wheel daily, and playing very little each day, you can easily collect 1,000 loyalty points per day. However, many of us tend to start playing A LOT more as our trip gets closer so you could realistically earn 2,000+ loyalty points per day depending on how much time you can play. It's also a good thing to keep in mind that every level up (after level 40) is worth 1,000 loyalty points. So if you could somehow manage to level up every day, then that is an extra 1,000 loyalty points each day. I recommend spending about a week at first just collecting chips from your strip, your gifts, your daily wheel, the various chip links sent out by myvegas and their partners, and your friend bonus shares. This will give you a good chip stack to start with without running out. Remember optimal bets of 200 chips total under level 58 and 1000 chips total from level 58 and above. If you need more help, let me know.