We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zarkana vs O

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Zarkana vs O

Which is better in your opinion?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,641 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,129 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
916 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Boston
Level Contributor
24,656 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zarkana vs O

IMO Mystere, O, and Love are better shows.

Mentioned in this post
Mystere by Cirque Du Soleil
Mystere by Cirque Du...
4,787 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zarkana vs O

I thought Zarkana was more exciting than O, and there was a greater variety of acts. I'm glad to have seen O once, but it did not live up to the great hype for me. Zarkana I would actually consider seeing again.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
542 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zarkana vs O

"O" was amazing. Zarkana was good but be forewarned the "singing" is more like screetching.

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zarkana vs O

There are very good sale prices on Zarkana. You won't get a ticket to "O" for under 90 dollars. The market has spoken; "O" wins.

novato
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Zarkana vs O

Ive seen Mystere, Ka and Love.

My favorite has to be Mystere. I've seen it twice and noticed different things the second time. Ka was interesting with its lifting floor but it was kind of boring after a while. It seemed to stretch on. Love, well, I do love Beatles music but it didn't feel like a Cirque show to me. It just seemed like a lot of dancers moving the floors and running around. I don't know why but I came out disappointed.

Now I have the same question. I am going with my 2 kids a ten year old and a 17 year old this time. I am trying to decide between O and Zarkana. Anyone gone with their kids? What was the verdict?

Mentioned in this post
Mystere by Cirque Du...
4,787 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
novato
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Zarkana vs O

Ive seen Mystere, Ka and Love.

My favorite has to be Mystere. I've seen it twice and noticed different things the second time. Ka was interesting with its lifting floor but it was kind of boring after a while. It seemed to stretch on. Love, well, I do love Beatles music but it didn't feel like a Cirque show to me. It just seemed like a lot of dancers moving the floors and running around. I don't know why but I came out disappointed.

Now I have the same question. I am going with my 2 kids a ten year old and a 17 year old this time. I am trying to decide between O and Zarkana. Anyone gone with their kids? What was the verdict?

Mentioned in this post
Mystere by Cirque Du...
4,787 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zarkana vs O

You know, KA is not one of my favorite cirque shows. I've seen most of them. HOWEVER, because you said you are coming with kids, I might recommend it. I think they would like the fight scenes. I much preferred O for myself.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Zarkana vs O

Duh, it's time for me to go to bed, I think. You asked about Zarkana or O. I think I read something earlier about KA. Sorry.

I've seen Zarkana and O, and I liked them both. I think O gets my vote.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
384 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Zarkana vs O

Looking forward to zarkana and o myself. I've enjoyed a few zoomanity was fun sitting upfront with crowd interaction but definitely no kids. Mystere is good but of three I've seen I'd recommend ka for the action.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
771 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Zarkana vs O

O definitely. I loved it. Almost dozed off during Zarkana