We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

Syraucse, NY
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

Three of us (23-24 year old guys) are taking our 2nd trip to vegas. We're going in may/june. Our problem is, our flight lands in vegas on a monday around 11:30am. Check in at the hotel isnt until 3.

We are staying for 7 nights this year, we'll def. have a decent amount of luggage. What can we do with our luggage, or without... lol

need help!

p.s. probably staying @ Ballys!

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

You can check in when you get there. If they don't have a room ready, they'll hold your bags. They'll even deliver them to you room sometimes (Bally's did for us).

United States
Level Contributor
404 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

The hotel should be able to hold your luggage for you until you get into your room. Just tell the bell desk.

Scotch Plains NJ
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

You can check your bags with the bell hop at Bally's. They will hold them until your room is ready. You can pick them up or have them bring the bags to the room for you.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

Cruse,

You can leave your luggage with the bellstaff even if you cannot check in at 11:30. You could also try calling the hotel before you leave to request early check-in, or just try at the front desk. If they have something for you that is clean they will usually give it to you.

Hampton, New...
Level Contributor
495 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

Good advice on this thread. You can also try to use the $20 trick and see if you can get a room early and, or an upgrade. The early room worked for me at the I.P. when others were told there were no rooms available yet. Just a thought.

Scotch Plains NJ
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

You are from Syracuse U, so I know you will be hitting the HOLDEM tables!

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Question for everyone who has been to vegas b4...

Actually there is an advantage arriving early. You get first pick of rooms. As mentioned check your bag with the Bell Hop. I would suggest not taking the first room available, but rather make any special request like views or upgrades and wait. Some hotels will even call you on your cell if requested when the room is ready and allow you to go to VIP check-in to bypass the lines.

Good Luck...